Call me Koryos. I study biology and psychology and I write novels. Right now my goals are to a) go to grad school and b) get published.
My blog is like 85% animal science and 15% video games with a smattering of kvetchy text posts so I hope you're ok with that. And I also like... write fiction... occasionally.
I KNOW I WROTE THAT CAT POST BUT I CAN'T DIAGNOSE YOUR CAT'S BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS PLEASE TALK TO A VET I AM NOT A VET
MOONY IS AN AXOLOTL AND IT ALSO SAYS WHAT HE IS AT THE TOP OF THAT POST QUIT ASKIN ME WHAT HE IS
I'm writing a web novel called Darkeye! Scroll down to the bottom of the sidebar for the link!
Paranoid now your followers are gonna think I was HARRASSING you to find out your name DAMN IT
ATTN: ichi is the goat friend of my heart and was trying to make a joke but i made it a serious. love the ichi. commission the ichi. tell the ichi about your ocs.
It’s not exactly a secret but there are a few reasons I’d rather keep my real name on the dl…
idk i feel like there’s bound to be a serial killer in there somewhere.
So I might say it at some point (I probably will) but for now I politely decline all requests for me to privately tell you my name.
Alright someone found me out so I guess there’s no point in denying it. My full name is Joffrey Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
This is THE SECOND time you sent me this, gosh dangit, but I’m still gonna answer it because vanity.
1. I have the same full name as a popular character from a very popular television show here on tumblr so sometimes I’ll see urls like [my name]-isntdeadyet or [my name]-should-fuck-[other character’s name].
I actually made one of my close friends here because she kept posting things like “i’m so glad [my name] is still alive” and “[my name] is a queen and deserves respect” and I was like, you know, I agree with both of those.
2. I’m pet-sitting this little devil right now.
Along with another dog and the most DETERMINED cat I have ever seen put his entire head into my cereal bowl.
3. It was 80 degrees a few days ago and then the day after that it snowed/sleeted. Now the temp has been ranging from the 30s-50s again. I know a lot of you live in much colder climes than me but I’m still sad because I had already started putting my winter clothes away.
4. I guess that last one wasn’t really a fact about myself. I guess this one isn’t either. So.
5. I’m allergic to NSAIDs and they’re literally the only thing anyone ever has on hand when I’m out and have a headache. The smart thing to do would be to carry Tylenol around, of course, but I’m physically incapable of planning ahead. (This fact brought to you because it happened again yesterday.)
6. My gorgeous, infuriatingly generous girlfriend bought me a 55 gallon tank for my birthday and I still haven’t forgiven her (but I put my axolotls into it).
7. I thought I would be easily capable of thinking of more facts about myself but I was terribly wrong.
8. Um, here’s one. When I was a child I was constipated so often that I have the random tile pattern in our upstairs bathroom perfectly memorized. To this day. That’s a fact about myself.
9. This dog has the softest ears known to mankind.
10. I still haven’t started writing tomorrow’s chapter of Darkeye but at least I finished this important post.